Junos OS Advanced Architecture
Up To 12.8 Tbps of Throughput
SOLUTION: Data Center Networks
Get cloud agility and scale across multivendor environments.
SOLUTION: Financial Services
Compete harder with secure and agile cloud and data centers.
NAVIGATING IT DISRUPTION
Learn why a leading research firm named Juniper a leader in data center hardware platforms.
Learn why Gartner named Juniper a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Center and Cloud Networking.
Revolutionizing 400G Ethernet Connectivity
The QFX5130-32CD stands out with its array of 32 400GbE ports featuring a diverse range of QSFP56-DD transceivers.
Pioneering High-Density IP Fabrics
This switch propels performance, delivering an impressive up to 12.8 Tbps of line-rate switching. It establishes high-throughput, low-latency data center network fabrics built on reliable, scalable technology standards.
Adaptable Connectivity Options
Ensuring adaptability and safeguarding investments, the QFX5130-32CD provides a spectrum of flexible deployment options.
Innovative Junos OS Software Architecture
Operating on Junos OS, this switch guarantees heightened availability, accelerated deployment, increased innovation, and enhanced operational efficiencies.
Efficient Fabric Management
With Juniper’s Apstra solution, the QFX5130-32CD offers complete Day 0/1/2 capabilities for IP/EVPN fabrics, streamlining fabric management for optimal efficiency.
Comprehensive Automation Capabilities
This switch integrates comprehensive automation features, encompassing Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and support for an array of programming languages, including Python, Chef, Puppet, among others.
Cutting-edge Capabilities in Junos OS
Equipped with advanced networking features, it supports Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) add-path, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Layer 3 VPN, 6PE, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), ensuring a cutting-edge networking experience.
Flexibility with SONiC Integration
Gives you the flexibility to use our hardware and routing in a SONiC data center network infrastructure.
QFX5200 Switches present a line-rate, low-latency platform designed to construct expansive spine-and-leaf, IP-fabric data center networks. Offering flexible interfaces ranging from 10GbE to 400GbE, these switches ensure adaptability for server and intrafabric connectivity, future-proofing your network investment.
This line of switches, featuring models like QFX5200-48Y, QFX5200-32C, QFX5210-64C, QFX5210-64C-S, QFX5220-32CD, and QFX5220-128C, serves as universal building blocks for industry-standard architectures such as spine-and-leaf and Layer 3 fabrics. The comprehensive fabric management solution provided by Juniper’s Apstra ensures intent-driven automation for deployment along with robust monitoring for assured operation.
Choose from six QFX5200 models:
- QFX5200-48Y This 1 U 48x25GbE switch has 6x100GbE uplink ports for connecting to the spine, making it an ideal choice for 25GbE access or leaf deployments with a 100GbE spine. Backward compatibility in this model means that 25GbE access ports can be configured to 10GbE, and the 100GbE uplink ports can be configured to 40GbE.
- QFX5200-32C This 1 U 32x100GbE switch has 3.2 Tbps of throughput. Ideally suited for leaf deployments in IP-fabric networks, it offers line-rate, high-density quad small form-factor pluggable (QSFP+) and QSFP28 ports. The switch supports 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connections.
- QFX5210-64C With this 2 U 64x100GbE high-density switch, you can eliminate tiers, reducing cost and management complexity. It’s well-suited for lean-spine deployments.
- QFX5210-64C-S This 2 U 64x100GbE switch integrates the Software for Open Networking in the Cloud (SONiC) network operating system, enabling Juniper’s hardware to plug consistently into a unified SONiC network infrastructure. The switch also supports optional Junos containerized routing protocol daemon (cRPD) to run in Linux-based environments.
- QFX5220-32CD This 1 U 32x400GbE platform is optimal for spine and leaf deployments in enterprise, service provider, and cloud provider data centers.
- QFX5220-128C This switch offers 128x100GbE ports in a 4 U form factor. With 12.8-Tbps bandwidth, it’s designed for spine and leaf deployments with a wide variety of port configurations that include speeds of 40GbE and 100GbE.
|Form Factor||QFX5200-32C: Fixed 1 U access/ aggregation/lean spine
QFX5200-48Y: Fixed 1 U access/leaf
QFX5210-64C/64C-S: Fixed 2 U access/lean spine
QFX5220-32CD: Fixed 1 U spine/leaf
QFX5220-128C: Fixed 4 U leaf/lean spine
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||QFX5200-32C: 17.36 x 1.72 x 20.48 in. (44.09 x 4.37 x 52.02 cm)
QFX5200-48Y: 17.36 x 1.70 x 20.28 in. (44.09 x 4.31 x 51.5 cm)
QFX5210-64C/64C-S: 17.26 x 3.45 x 24.1 in. (43.84 x 8.77 x 61.2 cm)
QFX5220-32CD: 17.26 x 1.72 x 21.1 in. (43.8 x 4.3 x 53.59 cm)
QFX5220-128C: 17.26 x 6.88 x 29 in. (43.8 x 17.47 x 73.66 cm)
|Switching capacity||QFX5200-32C: 6.4 Tbps/2.4 Bpps
QFX5200-48Y: 3.6 Tbps/2.1 Bpps
QFX5210-64C/64C-S: 12.8 Tbps/4.2 Bpps
QFX5220-32CD/128C: 12.8 Tbps / 8 Bpps
128 x 10/25GbE
32 x 40/100GbE
64 x 50GbEQFX5200-48Y:
48 x 10/25GbE
6 x 40/100GbEQFX5210-64C/64C-S:
128 x 10/25GbE
64 x 50/100GbEQFX5220-32CD: 32 x 400GbEQFX5220-128C: 128 x 100GbE
Max load: 480W
Typical load: 380W
Max load: 430W
Typical load: 382W
Max load: 960W
Typical load: 680W
Max load: 973W
Max load: 2023W
Typical load: 1433W
|Buffer capacity||QFX5200-32C: 16MB
|MAC addresses||QFX5200-32C: 136,000
|IPv4 unicast/multicast routes||QFX5200-32C: 128,000/52,000
|IPv6 unicast/multicast routes||QFX5200-32C: 29,000/95,000
|Number of VLANs||QFX5200: 4096
|ARP entries||QFX5200-32C: 32,000
|Overlay Management and Protocols||Contrail Networking, EVPN-VXLAN|